Tuesday 17 August 2010

Yes yes, I know its been two weeks but I've been busy with really boring things like painting houses (the old Hillhead white -as its a croft house, and this one green because it is D's favourite colour.) What else? hmm... so dull I've forgotten. Still, my first born duck has 'brought out' but that' s on facebook if you care to look. I usually bung eggs in the incubator but Mrs P. got into such a state I thought I should to let her have a go. I'll put up a good picture here when it stops raining.
We have a stall at a craft fair at Eshaness on the 28th. so I'm making some stuff,for that. Here are some tea cosies under construction and I'll add some coffee and egg cosies too. Wish felt didn't take such an endless time to make. Still my Fabulous Feltomatic makes a huge difference. will show you more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment